CLAAS Tractors | XERION 5000-4000. The benefits.
- Continuously variable transmission over 500 hp
- Efficient, high-performance drive train
- Four equal-sized tyres up to 2.16 m in diameter (710 and 900 series) for perfect traction
- Large range of options for optimum customer-specific use, including the rotating cab
- Full output potential at low engine speeds
XERION Product Tour app - Now available for the iPad in the App Store.
The Product Tour app takes you on a virtual walkaround of the XERION. Discover the XERION from every angle and take in a 360° operator's-eye view from the cab.
- Mercedes-Benz OM 471 LA engine (XERION 5000 / 4500), max. 530/490 hp; OM 470 LA (XERION 4000), max. 435 hp (in accordance with ECE R 120)
- One-piece bonnet
- Hydraulic reversible fan
- XERION 5000 / 4500: 930 l fuel tank, 90 l urea tank; XERION 4000: 740 l fuel tank, optional 190 l auxiliary tank; 90 l urea tank
- Bolted full frame
- Wheelbase 3,600 mm with tyre diameters up to 2,160 mm
- Up to six connections at the rear, option of 90 kW power hydraulics
- Rated output available at the PTO, 1,000 PTO rpm at 1,730 engine rpm
- Front linkage with height and depth control
- Ergonomic armrest and CMOTION multifunction control lever
- Semi-active cab suspension (three settings available)
|Key engine data at a glance||Cylinders||Cubic capacity||Nominal engine speed||Rated output (ECE R 120)||Max. output (ECE R 120)||Max. torque|
|XERION 5000 TRAC; XERION 5000 TRAC VC||6||12.8 l||1900 rpm||382 kW/520 hp||390 kW/530 hp at 1700 rpm||2450 Nm at 1300 rpm|
|XERION 4500 TRAC; XERION 4500 TRAC VC||6||12.8 l||1900 rpm||352 kW/479 hp||7360 kW/490 hp at 1700 rpm||2300 Nm at 1300 rpm|
|XERION 4000 TRAC; XERION 4000 TRAC VC; XERION 4000 SADDLE TRAC||6||10.6 l||1900 rpm||308 kW/419 hp||320 kW/435 hp at 1700 rpm||2100 Nm at 1300 rpm|
XERION 5000-4000 DownloadsTo download center
- Making of.Further information
- 30,000 hectares, 100,000 cattle – one of the top ten farms in Australia.Take a look now, it's worth it!
- Optimal drive for best results.Further information
- An extensive range of fully functioning used machinesFurther information
- Three models for a wide range of applicationsFurther information
- The latest generation of engines from Mercedes-Benz.Further information