CLAAS Tractors | ELIOS 240-210. Your benefits.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio from 33.8 kg/hp
- Small turning radius of 3.47 m
- Low centre of gravity for outstanding stability
- Large windows in both cabs provide a superb all-round view
- FPT 4-cylinder turbocharged engines, max. output of 75 to 103 hp1
- Four transmissions available with up to 24 gears, TWINSHIFT and REVERSHIFT
- Four-wheel or two-wheel drive
- 59 l or 85 l hydraulic circuit for rear linkage and spool valves
- Up to three mechanical or four electronic spool valves
- 540, 540/540 ECO or 540/1,000 rear PTO
- Three versions available: platform, cab with glass roof and cab without glass roof
- Mechanical or electronic rear linkage with maximum 3.2 t lift capacity
- Optional integrated front linkage with 2.8 t lift capacity, front PTO 1,000 or 540 ECO
- Bracket for CLAAS front loaders available
1 In accordance with ECE R 120
ELIOS 240-210 | Specifications.
|Number of cylinders / intake||Cubic capacity||Max. output (ECE R 120)||Max. torque (ECE R 120)|
1 Meets ISO TR 14396
2 Output, incl. 11 hp boost
Agility is everything.
The ELIOS is extremely nimble thanks to a turning radius of just 3.47 m. Its low overall height (from 2.42 m with cab without glass roof) enables it to negotiate buildings with low ceilings perfectly.
Everything in full view.
The fully ergonomic cab and outstanding all-round visibility allow the driver to relax and concentrate properly throughout long working days. The new FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) glass roof provides a clear view of the front loader.
REVERSHIFT clutchless reverser.
Thanks to the REVERSHIFT clutchless reverser you can almost forget the clutch pedal: the clutch button on the shift lever offers numerous advantages, especially during transport work. REVERSHIFT also enables you to change direction quickly and smoothly – particularly important when working with a front loader.
The choice is yours.
For added convenience and greater precision, the ELIOS can optionally be fitted with up to four electronic spool valves, two of which are controlled by the ELECTROPILOT.
- Making of.Further information
- 30,000 hectares, 100,000 cattle – one of the top ten farms in Australia.Take a look now, it's worth it!
- The user-friendly and intuitive portal from FIRST CLAAS USED offers you a wide choice of attractive, used machines.FIRST CLAAS USED
- CLAAS offers an extensive range of accessories, fuels, oils and spare parts, designed specially for your machine.Find out more
- Fits the tractor perfectly: the CLAAS front loader.Further information