Short maintenance times, long intervals.
Ready in a flash.
When the NEXOS is called upon to give its all in hot, dusty conditions in narrow rows or plantations, everything needs to be right. Daily maintenance work must be as straightforward as possible, since we all know from experience that nobody likes having to face complicated or awkward tasks.
Thanks to its one-piece bonnet, the entire engine compartment can be accessed at the flick of a catch. The air filter is directly accessible, allowing it to be quickly checked and cleaned. The radiator slides out, and the air filter can be removed in no time at all. When required, radiator surfaces can be cleaned quickly and easily, reducing downtime to the absolute minimum.
The cab air filter is easily accessible from the exterior and can be cleaned very quickly to ensure an ongoing supply of fresh air to the cab. All the materials used in the cab are highly robust, resistant to dirt and easy to clean.
Ease of maintenance.
The NEXOS boasts particularly long maintenance intervals. 500-hour engine oil change intervals reduce downtime and costs. The hinged bonnet is also extremely convenient and enables the fuel tank to be accessed and filled with ease.
NEXOS 240-210 DownloadsTo download center
- Making of.Further information
- 30,000 hectares, 100,000 cattle – one of the top ten farms in Australia.Take a look now, it's worth it!
- With its enormous hydraulic output, the NEXOS has been specially engineered for high-intensity operations with attached implements.Further information
- CLAAS offers a total of 24 models in the NEXOS series, developing 72 to 101 hp with a host of equipment optionsFurther information
- The new NEXOS FB from CLAAS is a narrow-width tractor with an extremely low overall height of just 1.30 m.Further information
- An extensive range of fully functioning used machines can be found in our used machine exchange.Further information