CLAAS Square Balers | QUADRANT 5300.
- 2.35-m pick-up with PFS
- Infinitely variable, hydraulically driven reversible intake optional
- Cutterbar with ROTO CUT (25 knives), FINE CUT (51 knives) or SPECIAL CUT (180 knives)
- Knife drawer with knife group selection
- Hydraulically controlled pre-chamber
- 46 piston strokes per minute
- 40 cm longer and reinforced bale chamber
- Automatic pressure control (APC)
- Six new high-performance knotters
- Knotter monitoring (KM) optional
- ISOBUS operation with COMMUNICATOR II or EASY on board
Exclusive to CLAAS: FINE CUT delivers dust-free short straw, now also with 51-26-25-13 knife group selection.
A CLAAS original: the new, high-performance knotters with active air distribution and integrated knotter monitoring system.
The 3.80-m bale chamber (+ 40 cm compared with the previous model) ensures high bale densities at all times.
Pressure required: APC is the only baling pressure control system that gets the most out of every twine.
- The user-friendly and intuitive portal from FIRST CLAAS USED offers you a wide choice of attractive, used machines.FIRST CLAAS USED
- Specially matched to your machine: precision-manufactured parts, high-quality consumables and useful accessories. Whatever it takes.Service + Parts
- 30,000 hectares, 100,000 cattle – one of the top ten farms in Australia.Take a look now, it's worth it!
- With intelligent technology that gets the most out of the engine, not the tank.Further information