CLAAS forage harvesting | DISCO disc mowers – the benefits for you.
- Top chop quality with the MAX CUT mower bar
- Perfect cut, with no stripe marks from dirt on the bar
- Smooth running, even at high speeds
- Innovative bolt concept for maximum deflection and impact resistance, even under extreme loads
- Low diesel consumption, thanks to ACTIVE FLOAT and the economy PTO (850 rpm)
- SAFETY LINK reliably protects the drive train, and is quickly replaced when required
An overview of the DISCO range.
- DISCO large-scale mowers
The choice is yours.
Five different series of large-scale mowers. The DISCO DUO with reverse-drive system, the DISCO AUTOSWATHER biomass mower with swath grouping, and the DISCO BUSINESS with load-sensing hydraulics and a range of additional functions, are complemented with the DISCO CONTOUR and DISCO TREND models. All come equipped with ACTIVE FLOAT and further highlights.
- DISCO front mowers
DISCO PROFIL front mowers.
Full power deployment. CLAAS DISCO PROFIL front mowers with working widths of 3.40 and 3.00 metres and the patented PROFIL linkage geometry make an unbeatable combination. Add a rear mower, and you have the dream team for your harvesting operation. But they also deliver outstanding results as solo performers.
DISCO 3150 F with 3.00-m working width.
The new front mower DISCO 3150 F is fitted with the MAX CUT mower bar, for superior performance. The compact hitch, close to the tractor, ensures ideal ground-contour following and a perfect mowing result. The DISCO 3150 F design makes it ideal for use with smaller and special tractors.
- CONTOUR rear mowers
DISCO CONTOUR rear mowers are efficient and reliable, no matter what the conditions are like. With a range of working widths from 2.60 to 3.80 metres, there is a machine suitable for every farm or business operation.
- Trailed mowers with central drawbar
Loads of punch on two wheels.
Trailed DISCO CONTOUR mowers have just as impressive a range of technical features as their mounted counterparts. High work rates are assured, with working widths of 3.40 or 3.00 metres.
- Trailed mowers with side drawbar
The trail to success.
Trailed DISCO mowers with side drawbar boast a working with of 3.00 metres and come equipped with a tine or roller conditioner. With a swath-depositing belt, these machines are capable of laying a working width of 6.00 metres in a single swath to keep the following harvesting machines working at full capacity.
- DISCO 290-210
MAX CUT mower bar.
MAX CUT in all new DISCO mowers.
As of now, all new DISCO mowers, from the smallest CONTOUR rear mower through to the high-end DISCO AUTOSWATHER and all DISCO F / FC / FRC models, will be equipped with the new MAX CUT mower bar. This will enable our farmers to work more productively and efficiently. With the introduction of the new large-scale mowers TREND, CONTOUR, BUSINESS, AUTOSWATHER and DUO, CLAAS now offers the right mower for every hp category and for every individual customer requirement. There are different control options to meet every kind of need. Ranging from the DISCO TREND, the entry model without conditioner for medium-sized farms, to the DISCO AUTOSWATHER professional mower with conditioner, swath grouping, comfort hydraulics and electronics, CLAAS can boast a product range that is fit for the future.
- Mower bed stamped from a single piece
- Mowing discs in forward position
- Fully rotating knives
- Efficient drive concept
- Optimised tunnel effect
- Innovative bolt connection for maximum deflection and impact resistance
- Permanently lubricated mower bar
- SAFETY LINK safety modules
- Specially hardened and bolted connection pieces
- Skids with spoiler effect
- Convenient quick blade change
- Wear skids, high-cut skids, twin high-cut skids and bar protection device available as optional equipment
- Very small bar openings
DISCO disc mowers Downloads
- Brochures + Test reports
- Brochure DISCO Large-scale mowers
- Brochure DISCO Front, rear and trailed mowers
- Technical Data
- Technical DISCO Data Large-scale mowers
- Technical Data DISCO Front, rear and trailed mowers
- The user-friendly and intuitive portal from FIRST CLAAS USED offers you a wide choice of attractive, used machines.FIRST CLAAS USED
- High-quality spare and remanufactured parts and a select range of accessories are available for each and every CLAAS machine.Service + Teile
- Take the pressure off the driver and follow the optimum track.CLAAS steering systems
- With intelligent technology that gets the most out of the engine, not the tank.Further information