CLAAS dual-purpose wagon | CARGOS 8500-8300 – the benefits for you.
- Fuel-efficient loading system with inclined scraper floor protects the forage and delivers an optimum crop flow all the way to the silo – from the pick-up via the EFS to the scraper floor feed system controlled by the automated loading function and on to the discharge system
- Twin knife system for long days in tough working conditions, high discharge speed, electrohydraulic positive steering – TONI provides a comprehensive display of performance data and machine settings at all times
- Easy conversion from loading to chipping wagon mode by removing the loading and cutting assembly – boosting payload and protecting the loading components
- Modular CLAAS chassis perfectly designed for a wide range of operating conditions
The dual-purpose wagon for all-year-round use.
With the new CARGOS 8000 model series, CLAAS presents a dual-purpose wagon that is just right for you. As a loader wagon, it impresses with the new EFFICIENT FEEDING SYSTEM (EFS) crop flow concept, which is powerful, yet at the same time easy on the forage. By removing the loading assembly and the metering rollers, the CARGOS can be converted from a loader wagon to a sturdy forage transport wagon in just a few minutes. It can then be used to transport maize silage, wood chips or biomass. The CARGOS 8000 is ideal for heavy-duty, continuous operation, and can prove its worth all year round.
- Powerful carrier vehicle with stable chassis concept and tapered design
- High-performance metering roller module; can be removed quickly and conveniently
- LED work lights
- Choice of 22.5" or 26.5" tyres
- Slimline drawbar with a wide pickup for maximum manoeuvrability and stability
- Convenient operation via CLAAS OPERATOR or COMMUNICATOR II
- Load weight indicator
- CLAAS TELEMATICS
- Modular axle bracket design
- New blade holders with robust CLAAS double-bladed knives
- Removable loading and cutting assembly
|Loading volume (DIN)||With medium compression|