CLAAS combine harvesters | AVERO 240 / 160.
How you benefit.
- Up to 20% more throughput with APS without any increase in fuel consumption
- Large, soundproofed cab for a quiet environment which allows you to focus on your work
- Visual returns checked from the operator's seat through the illuminated inspection window
- Versatile multifunction control lever and CLAAS Information System (CIS) for optimal interaction between operator and machine
- VARIO cutterbars improve performance by up to 10% due to even crop flow
- CORIO and the folding cutterbar or the MAXFLEX cutterbar provide versatile harvesting solutions
|Threshing system / width||Grain tank||Engine Stage IV (Tier 4)||Engine Stage IIIa (Tier 3)||Maximum engine power (ECE R 120)|
|AVERO 240||APS / 1060||5600||Perkins 1206 F-E70TA||Perkins 1106 D-E70TA||151/205|
|AVERO 160||Conventional/1060||4200||Perkins 1206 F-E70TA||Perkins 1106 D-E70TA||116/158|
AVERO 240 / 160 DownloadsTo download center
- The user-friendly and intuitive portal from FIRST CLAAS USED offers you a wide choice of attractive, used machines.FIRST CLAAS USED
- Your machine needs the right front attachment in order to work effectively and at maximum productivity.Further information
- Optimal drive for best results.Further information
- Each individual component is engineered to perform optimally as part of the overall machine system.